Federal Ministry of health
National Medical Supplies Fund
Training course title : pharmacovigilance and pharmacoepidemiology.
After completing the training course, participants are expected to:
1. Describe the concept of pharmacovigilance.
2. Understand the implementation of pharmacovigilance
3. Appreciate the need for adequate reporting of ADRs to the National Pharmacovigilance Centre (NPC).
4. Identify early signs and symptoms of drug safety problems.
5 Define Pharmacoepidemiology
6. Identify different methods of Study design
7. Identify different Applications of PE
8. Identify problems with medicine use
Place: khartoum /National Medical Supplies Fund building
Date: 25 ;26 and 27 September 2016.
Time: daily from 8am to 4 pm.
NMSF will accept applications from pharmacists who are working in the public and private sector.
Participants must meet all the general eligibility requirements;
Attach the following document:
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org