Greeting from NMSF
Please offer the best competitive price in Euro for the item in NMSF request NO. RFQ/00001/2023 which will be submitted electronically only according to the quantities and specifications shown on the NMSF website which will be announced on 2/02/2023 according to the following Steps:
1. The company participating in the request for offer is given the access code, password, and a guide to using the electronic purchasing system.
2. Any company that has not submitted its approved financial offer (Authorized not Draft) on the electronic screen is excluded from the competition. The electronic procurement system is automatically closed Sunday 16/2/2023 at 12:00 PM
1. Anti-scorpion venom must comply with Sudanese Species
2 .Certificate stating the source of species venom for Anti -scorpion venom should be submitted.
3. Sample should be submitted before 16 February 2023 (closing date).
4. Package & label: should be in English Language.
5. Valid commercial agent business license and a registration certificate for importing the item issued by the Commercial Agencies Department of the Ministry of Justice.
6. The remaining shelf life should not be less than 75% for items when received in NMSF warehouses.
7. Readable USB Data loggers should be placed by the manufacturers with goods and mentioned in the packing list
8. Number of enclosed data loggers should be mentioned clearly with their serial numbers and locations and should be linked with carton and pallet serial numbers.
9. Incomplete cartons are not accepted.
Each company should quote CPT Incoterm 2020 for the item plus the cost of transportation from airport to NMSF Stores. Price for the item (Manufacturer warehouses to NMSF warehouses).
The price offered do not include custom duties and any official governmental fees, these will be paid by NMSF after declaration of the documents.
Immediately for first order (50,000) and the remaining quantity upon request according to NMSF need, delivery time for first order should be stated clearly in offer.
1. Value of the awarded item will be paid by NMSF after complete delivery and after final acceptance of the item by the NMSF at its main warehouses in Khartoum.
2. The payment will be directly to the local agent in Sudanese Pounds (SDG). Rate of exchange of € to SDG will be the managed flexible price of the Central Bank of Sudan on the date of
3. The receipt of official governmental fees and custom duties which had been paid during clearance of goods should be submitted to the NMSF for payment.
4. The value will be paid includes all official governmental fees except for the demurrage.
5.Winner Company shall signing contract and submit a Performance Bond (Final Bank Guarantee), certified cheque, or Guarantee Letter from Insurance Company amounting to 10% by SDG of the total value of each item quantity requested. The Performance Bond must be submitted valid for 12 months, which shall be renewed automatically until final delivery and acceptance of goods and it will be returned to company after complete delivery.
Proforma invoice from manufacturer must be signed and stamped in full details, item name must be written in generic names with full specifications, manufacturer name, country of origin, storage condition & delivery time should be stated clearly.
1. Commercial invoice from manufacturer must be signed and stamped in full details, item name must be written in generic names with full specifications, manufacturer name, country of origin, storage condition, manufacturing date & expiration should be stated clearly.
2. Certificate of Origin (COO) certified as true and correct from the national Chamber of Commerce of the country of origin.
3. Certificate of analysis for each individual batch.
4. Batch release certificate for individual batch.
To View Attachments Please Click Here
To View Details of the companies offered Click Here