Lecture title: Pharmacogenomics of phytochemicals from Sudanese medicinal plants against cancer cells”
Facilitator: Dr. Mohamed E. M. Saeed, Johannes Gutenberg-University
Place: National Medical Supplies Fund -Khartoum
Date: 18th April 2017
Time: 11:00 AM
NMSF will accept applications from pharmacists who are working in the public and private sector.
Participants must meet all the general eligibility requirements;
- written and spoken English language skills
- At least 3 years work experience
- Member of: Sudan Medical Council
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Fill the information below & provide a CV
- Email your app to: email@example.com by 13th April 2017 limited seats.
- Email address
Attach the following document:
- Brief CV.
- Permanent registration on Sudan medical council.
Contact information: firstname.lastname@example.org
Pharmacist: Ahmed Mamoun 0120392819
في حال تعذر التسجيل في البريد الالكتروني يرجى الإتصال بالرقم اعلاه تسجيل