NMSF’s Scholarship for Attending International Congress
Congress title: International Pharmaceutical Federation (FIP) World Pharmacy Congress will in
Place: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Time: 28th August - 1st September
NMSF will accept applications from pharmacistswho are working in the public sector in a relevant field of the announced course. Applicants should be prepared to submit a report on the course the attended at NMSF two weeks after their arrival day.Applicants must meet all of the general eligibility requirements:
- Strong written and spoken English language skills
- At least four years work experience
- Member of: Pharmacy Specialization Board, Pharmacy education, Medical Council, Sudanese Pharmacists Union, Public sector pharmacists (including civil servants, police, national security and military medical services)
HOW DO YOU APPLY?
- Fill the information below & provide a CV and a letter from your employer.
- Email your application to email@example.com by 18.02. 2016.
- Email address
Respond to the following questions:
- What activities related to the topics of the congress do you undertake in your current position?
- What do you expect to gain from attending this congress?
Attach the following documentation:
- Brief CV outlining your current position and areas of interest.
- Letter of reference from your current employer.